Not Ready To Make Nice

Dearest Readers, 

Let's just say the last month has been hard.  Without giving away too much because the subject is delicate, things have been tough for this Williams individual.

"Forgive? Sounds good
Forget? I'm not sure I could"

This last month has been tough.  While it feels like people have been ripping my heart out and stomping on it at every waking opportunity, I know things could be worse, but sometimes it is hard to believe.

While it is sometimes hard to think that things will get better, your heart will heal, the only thing that does keep me going are those near and dear to my heart.  

What I wouldn't give to be able to hug each and every person right now and tell them how much they mean to me.  To be able to tell them how precious their love and comfort is, to tell them how valuable they are to me, and to tell them that they are important.  

2013 has been a blessed opportunity in my life.  I graduated from post-secondary, was accepted into the program that will begin the rest of my life, and moved away from my family.  I also learned what it meant to lose someone close and to feel hurt on one of the most emotional and deepest levels there is.

But with extreme loss, anger and sadness comes strength and support.  

So to those that need a hug, I am sending my love.  To those that feel broken, remember you have a friend in me.  And to those that have been hurt, forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness but because you deserve peace. 

And to those that I have not sufficiently confused with my convoluted and emotional post, know that I have had a tough month and am thankful for your thoughts at this point in time.  I may not be ready to share what roller coaster I have been on at this point, but I am sure I am on an upward journey from here.

With love from Glasgow,
J

PS- This crazy Canadian is coming home in 3 days... THIS HAS TO MEAN THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment